- The School has 70 vacancies (girls).
- Applicable for Singapore Citizen and Singapore PR only.
- For children born on or between 2 January 2017 to 1 January 2018.
- P1 Application weeks: 3 to 14 April 2023.
- A non-refundable $20.00 application fee is imposed for every application.
Failure to make payment during the application period will result in auto-withdrawal of the application.Payment mode:
i) Payment via the application form system or
ii) Paynow to S36MM0001G and write: P124app[child’s name]
eg: P124appNurAlwardah in the comment/description. Provide the screenshot of the successful transaction in the online application form.
- Online application only.
The online form opens at 9:00 am on 3 April, accessible 24 hours during the application period and ends at 11:59 pm on 14 April.
Please allow pop-up on the application page or/and off Firewall. If error in submission persists, please use different device.
- You will see “Application for Certificate of Exemption” in the Application form.
It is to apply for an Exemption from Compulsory Education if your child is accepted in Madrasah.
- The application is NOT based on first-come-first-served basis.
- Ensure that all email addresses are spelled correctly and valid for future correspondence. Avoid using work email address(es).
- There will be a Parent/Guardian interview session which will be conducted either before or after the week of the Entrance Test day.
Required documents (Softcopy only):
Please rename the documents/ files in this format: [Child’s name] Application fee, [Child’s name] BC, [Child’s name] K1 Progress Report, [Child’s name] Immunisation Report, etc.
eg: Nur Alwardah Application Fee, Nur Alwardah BC.
- Screenshot of the successful $20 Application fee transaction (for payment made by Paynow)
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Summary of K1 Progress Report/ Subjects took in K1
- Immunisation Report (also available in Health Booklet page 57 and 58)
- Medical report (if any)
- Identification Card of both parents or/ and Guardians (if any)
- Other related documents: Marriage, divorce, custody, death, adoption, deed poll, deferment from MOE etc certificates/ papers/ letters
- Joint Entrance Test Day (Written and oral): 20 May 2023
Applicants will be assessed on
- Oral and Literacy skills (English Lang, Malay Lang & Arabic Lang) which includes recognition of words, letter-sound association, reading with understanding and writing
- Numeracy Skills (Maths); which includes numbers in words, sequencing, number bonds and shape recognition.
More information will be emailed to parents nearer to the date.
- Application Result: 16 June 2023
- Appeal Period: 19 to 23 June 2023
- Registration Exercise: 1 to 8 July 2023
For more information about the application and the school, check this link out: https://almaarif.edu.sg/2020/02/27/vme-2-0/