- The School has 70 vacancies only (girls)
- Applicable for Singapore Citizen and Singapore PR only
- For children born on or between 2 January 2016 to 1 January 2017.
- P1 Application weeks: 11 to 22 April 2022.
- A non-refundable $20.00 application fee is imposed for every application.
Paynow to S36MM0001G and write: P123app[child’s name] in the comment/description. Provide the screenshot of the successful transaction in the online application form. Failure to make payment during the application period will result in auto-withdrawal of the application.
- Online application only. The online form opens at 9:00 am on 11 April, accessible 24 hours during the application period and ends at 5:00 pm on 22 April. Please allow pop-up on the application page or/and off Firewall. If error in submission persists, please use different device.
- You will see “Application for Certificate of Exemption” in the Application form.
It is to apply for an Exemption from Compulsory Education if your child is accepted in Madrasah.
- The application is NOT based on first-come-first-served basis.
- Ensure that all email addresses are spelled correctly and valid for future correspondence. Avoid using work email address.
Required documents (Softcopy only):
Please rename the documents/ files in this format: [Child’s name] Application fee, [Child’s name] BC, [Child’s name] K1 Progress Report, [Child’s name] Immunisation Report, etc.
- Screenshot of the successful $20 Application fee transaction
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Summary of K1 Progress Report/ Subjects took in K1
- Immunisation Report (also available in Health Booklet page 57 and 58)
- Medical report (if any)
- Identification Card of both parents or/ and Guardians (if any)
- Other related documents: Marriage, divorce, custody, death, adoption, deed poll, deferment from MOE etc certificates/ papers/ letters
- Joint Entrance Test Day (Written and oral): 21 May 2022
Applicants will be assessed on
- Literacy skills (English Lang, Malay Lang & Arabic Lang) which includes recognition of words, letter-sound association, reading with understanding, writing
- Numeracy Skills (Maths); which includes numbers in words, sequencing, number bonds, shape recognition.
More information will be emailed to parents nearer to the date.
- Application Result: 17 June 2022 onwards
- Appeal Period: 20 to 24 June 2022
- Registration Exercise: 2 to 9 July 2022
For more information about the application and the school, check this link out: https://almaarif.edu.sg/2020/02/27/vme-2-0/