- The School has 70 vacancies only (girls)
- Applicable for Singapore Citizen and Singapore PR only
- For children born on or between 2 January 2015 to 1 January 2016.
- P1 Application weeks: 22 March to 2 April 2021.
- Online application only. The online form is open at 8.30 am on 22 March and accessible 24 hours during the application period.
- The application is NOT based on first-come-first-served basis.
- A non-refundable $20.00 application fee is imposed for every application.
- Application form is to be completed and $20.00 application fee is to be paid during the application period. Failure to do so will result in auto-withdrawal of the application.
- Ensure that all email addresses are spelled correctly and valid for future correspondence. Avoid using work email address.
Required documents (Softcopy only):
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Summary of K1 Progress Report/ Subjects took in K1
- Immunisation Report (also available in Health Booklet page 57 and 58)
- Medical report (if any)
- Identification Card of both parents or/ and Guardians (if any)
- Other related documents: Marriage, divorce, custody, death, adoption, deed poll, deferment from MOE etc certificates/ papers/ letters
- Joint Entrance Test Day : 10 April 2021
Students will be assessed on
- Literacy skills (English Lang, Malay Lang & Arabic Lang) which includes recognition of words, letter-sound association, reading with understanding, writing
- Numeracy Skills (Maths); which includes numbers in words, sequencing, number bonds, shape recognition.
- Application Result : 14 May 2021 onwards.
- Appeal Period : 17 to 21 May 2021
- Registration Exercise : 29 May to 5 June 2021
For more information about the application and the school, check this link out: https://almaarif.edu.sg/2020/02/27/vme-2-0/