- Minimum qualification Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- At least 2 years’ working experience.
(Working in library environment will be an advantage)
- Strong IT skills and familiar with library database.
- Able to plan and conduct reading related program.
- Possess the following skills: 1) Self-motivated 2) Independent 3) Leadership 4) Customer-oriented
- To administer and run the day to day operations of the library.
- To plan programs that are age appropriate to primary, secondary and pre-university students.
- To liaise with various language departments with regards to teaching resources and reading materials for students.
- To handle procurement process for library matters.
- To use library software.
- To manage library financial matters. (e.g. grants applications)
- To provide library advisory service to teachers and students.
Application period: 28 – 30 December 2020
Interested applicants can email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org